– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– Facebook Pixel is used to how you access and browse the Site.
– Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is used to track how you access and browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal ID), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you regarding Invoices, Tracking, and Delivery Notification.
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
– We use the data gathered to help towards the development of new services or improve your experience with the Site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing, advertising campaigns and to create easy to use customer experience on the Site).
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC.)
This site uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of the Site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Analytics opt-out at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Google Analytics is used to collect data for
-Remarketing with Google Analytics
-Google Display Network Impression Reporting
-Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
-Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
We use email and targeted online advertising to send you product and services updates, promotional offers and other marketing communications based on the information we collect about you, such as your email address, general location, and purchase and website browsing history.
THIS SITE USES REMARKETING
This site uses Google advertising Cookies, Google Analytic Cookies, Facebook Pixel, and identifiers, to track your usage and interest in the products listed on the Site based on which we operate Personalized Advertising and Remarketing. Services like Google Display Network and Facebook Advertising are in use to display Remarketing and Personalized Advertising across their respective networks. These Ads are practices based on using cookies based on your past visits to the Site and we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out by using the links below:
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our online store–you can read more about how WordPress uses your Personal Information here: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
– Email: https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NcjAuS&c=KXGb59&r=asc3peT&m=Nh6JL5&k=3844da0cd70c692400e3d938195a3f82
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Office #1, First Floor, Sheikh Center, SB-14, Block 13-B, Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi